Attempting to learn

From: Captured_Rat (no-one_at_telus.net)
Date: 10/19/03

Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:55:34 GMT

I'm used to basic and visual basic (some java experience) so in
learning c/c++ I'm trying to duplicate things I've already done.
The latest has been to draw a box on the screen (windows version
console) as with basic...not a problem with the exception of
re-positioning the cursor. Am completely unable to find a command (or
any link to a series of commands) that will help me to achieve this,
what I thought, simple goal.

Any suggestions?

Relevant Pages

  • INSERT INTO Not working correctly
    ... I have a command button that does a "Copy" but more of a INSERT INTO command ... Dim strSql As String 'SQL statement. ... 'Make sure there is a record to duplicate. ... !PhaseComplDateReqPlan = Me.PhaseComplDateReqPlan ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Cannot Browse the Domain in the Network Neighborhood
    ... Explanation of command ... > duplicate SPN's listed where the event log's say they should be. ... > one of the alleged duplicate SPN's is the name of my domain controller. ... >> With respect to the KDC errors are you referring to KDC event id 11's? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: problem with short date
    ... You say you want to add a "Duplicate record" command but you get an error ... Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Apple does listen
    ... what were they thinking in picking one of the most obtuse command key ... Because they're going to be using Command-Shift-S for the Duplicate ... Cmd-D is already ... sequence for Save-As. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • phantom drive
    ... I have the same problem I believe it was caused by drag to disk I tried the mount vol command but it did not work for me but not sure I did it correctly would like to know if you find a solution ... In windows explorer I see a C: and E: harddrive. ... But E: duplicate of C: is always present on reboot. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)