Re: Try on that package from the Microsoft Corp.

From: Someone (askme_at_yahoo.co.uk.nospam)
Date: 11/06/03

Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:30:12 +0100

This is a virus!!!

Don't trust it!!

Get your updates from Microsoft's website, not from the newsgroup!
  "southern" <nuggsfxkuw@wgwrd.net> schreef in bericht news:bodp23$m1o$1@news.rtcomm.ru...
          Microsoft All Products | Support | Search | Microsoft.com Guide
        Microsoft Home

        Microsoft Consumer

        this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these vulnerabilities. This update includes the functionality of all previously released patches.

         System requirements Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT/XP
         This update applies to MS Internet Explorer, version 4.01 and later
        MS Outlook, version 8.00 and later
        MS Outlook Express, version 4.01 and later
         Recommendation Customers should install the patch at the earliest opportunity.
         How to install Run attached file. Choose Yes on displayed dialog box.
         How to use You don't need to do anything after installing this item.

        Microsoft Product Support Services and Knowledge Base articles can be found on the Microsoft Technical Support web site. For security-related information about Microsoft products, please visit the Microsoft Security Advisor web site, or Contact Us.

        Thank you for using Microsoft products.

        Please do not reply to this message. It was sent from an unmonitored e-mail address and we are unable to respond to any replies.

        The names of the actual companies and products mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.

       Contact Us | Legal | TRUSTe
       2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility

picture
picture

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IE screen freezes when microsoft.com is entered
    ... I am using Windows XP professional. ... and the website you suggested did not offer any ... additional updates. ... > Replies are posted only to the newsgroup for the benefit or other readers. ...
  • RE: add a new website to share point problem
    ... Front Page for creating simple website. ... > Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... > This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... > any updates in your thread. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Will there be an official SBS XPSP3 package?
    ... Don't make me turn this newsgroup around and take you two back home. ... Now why would we copy your link...you just told us never to trust links in newsgroups ... Don't want to wait for or don't have WSUS ... > WSUS doesn't offer up the newer service pack before it updates the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: add a new website to share point problem
    ... Thanks for updates. ... In this way a new website will be created without any problem. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...