Nevermind!

From: Joec (joec_at_annuna.com)
Date: 12/22/03

Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 04:26:04 GMT

Joec wrote:

>> I am trying to write functions to read and write to files along the
>> lines of this header. How do I do it or where can I find out about
>> how files work in C++.
>>
>> istream& read(istream& in, names& inf)
>>
> I got the writing I think, but reading the file form a header like this
> and change cin to writing from files:
>
> while(read(cin, lst)){
> vec.push_back(lst);
> }

Nevermind!

Check out my programs I posted at www.annuna.com/perl5

Relevant Pages

  • Re: RW files
    ... Joec wrote: ... I got the writing I think, but reading the file form a header like this ...
    (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)
  • Re: Why is the memory doubled when writing data to files?
    ... When writing to a file that does not allow seeks, the header must be ... unbounded number of optimizations are possible. ... Vendors choose the ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Synchronising read and write ops
    ... You won't usually get any help on file system filters in this newsgroup. ... I am writing a very basic on the fly encryption file system filter driver ... Reading and writing the header as part of non-cached and paging ... I was planning to use a driver managed queue of Irps so that I could ...
  • Re: Steve Pederson is a horses ass.
    ... street and beaten by an angry mob for writing.. ... :>I fixed your subject header for you. ... :That would be incredibly insightful if you had a clue about what you're ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Writing File Header
    ... And also i need to know whether the header ... after i finish writing my actual data to a file. ... // Alessandro Angeli ... // a dot angeli at psynet dot net ...