Re: Thanks all,

From: jeffc (nobody_at_nowhere.com)
Date: 12/30/03

Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:50:29 -0500

"Joec" <joec@annuna.com> wrote in message
news:uY_Gb.20303$Pg1.8589@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...

> I want to thank all of you for your advice. I like programming and have
> written some in perl and C++. I have posted some of my work at
> www.annuna.com/perl5.
>
> I will stick to the standard librarys and work on OOP techiniques.

Well, I mentioned posting some code to a web site, but I see you've already
done that. All I can say is run a spell checker on the site. You're off to
a very good start... good luck.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Article unifies the four forces
    ... to my web site, that integrates the four forces, ... It is interesting to see that Sam Wormley's primary reference ... Pursued recreational programming projects and released numerous open ... and download the pdf file. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • attn: Drupal trolls
    ... WASHINGTON - A programming overhaul of the White House's Web site has set ... White House new media director Macon Phillips told The Associated Press ... same could be true for other administration sites in the future. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Hardware programming of modern vga
    ... > | I don't mean programming via DirectX or OpenGl. ... Voodo video cards ... Nowdays the video card market is ATI or Nvidia. ... ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal ...
    (comp.lang.asm.x86)
  • Re: XP OEM - Interesting conversation with MS employee
    ... I have quoted one page of Kurt's web site a couple of times. ... >> advice, advice that works for people who don't think they should have to ... >> out the T-Shirt and am now happily living in a civilized country. ... > terrorists are free and encouraged to attack them. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: PHP Purpose (PHPP) -- largest thread ever
    ... To dicuss purposes of PHP itself and related technologies. ... To discuss programming in general and PHP in particular. ... >>PHP to build a Web site that I have in mind. ... >>will feature political news and other things of interest to people. ...
    (comp.lang.php)