Problems in running VC++ exe file

From: Renato (paulo.renato_at_est.pt)
Date: 01/21/04

Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:36:57 -0000

I need some help.
I have a VC++ 6.0 aplication, and I'm having a problem to run the exe file
from debug directory. In VC++ program I execute my aplication's exe
(Ctrl+F5) and I have no problems, but executing the exe in the aplication's
debug directory, an error appears "file.exe has encoutered an error and
needs to be closed". Clicking to see more information appears the module
name msvcrt.dll.
I have no idea about whats happening.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Stop Execution of EXE file
    ... Delete the .exe file and it will no longer be possible to execute it from ... any workstation. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Problems in running VC++ exe file
    ... > and I have no problems, but executing the exe in the ... > debug directory, an error appears "file.exe has encoutered an error and ... Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ...
    (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)
  • Re: MiFi & Macbook Pro Problem
    ... I can't see any way of applying it through the web interface, ... clearly as an .exe file I can't execute it on the MBP. ... I've found some .exe updates were actually self-extracting zip files ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: GUI acts dead
    ... Start the exe in the debug directory to see what I mean. ... I certainly will not run arbitrary .exe downloaded from the net. ... int main(int argc, char* argv) ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Direct3D in a browser
    ... asp page that i wrote, so i wrote the asp page to execute the exe file ... within it and take the output of that exe file and use it. ...