Visual C++ or other

From: Chris (chrisd79_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: 07/12/04

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 18:49:43 +1000

What is the difference between Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++ and Turbo
C++.
Do they all use the same commands etc. and is any better than the other.
Do I need a seperate compiler for these.
Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Noticing Renewed Iterest in Delphi
    ... Pascal products are no longer open to influence from Borland): ... discussions about salary levels for particular jobs). ... Turbo pricing of course is subject to Forex conversion however. ... that income is available for discretionary expenditure (I don't like the ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: New Company - new ideas ?
    ... Borland in 1998 get "interested" and take his chances in posting in this ... Offer a command line compiler "Turbo Console Edition" package. ... not possible with Delphi 3.0 without using DCOM. ... I'm talking about functional languages that are getting more and more ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Turbo Delphi... Why ? :(
    ... Well according to me in '80s, the word "Turbo" had a sense, nowaday I'm not ... I think Borland will insist more for Delphi implentation or other Borland ... C# Builder Express ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: digi connect & lantronix xport
    ... to provide yourself is a Borland C compiler. ... In order to use this CPK you need to have a 16-bit compiler installed on ... Turbo C++ 3.0, ... If you use Turbo C++ 2.01 you will need to upgrade your Linker file to at ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Why I wont be buying a Turbo right away and why you shouldnt either!
    ... and buying a Turbo release certainly seems tempting. ... indeed, prebuy it today), Borland would get the money. ... this is also the same company that has cash starved the ... they would even have the time to reinvest into the DTG even if they ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)