Static nested class

From: newbiecpp (newbiecpp_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 08/15/04

Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 23:25:37 GMT

Java can declare a static nested class. Does C++ have same thing like?

class Outer {
public:
     static class Inner {
     };

};

I can compile this code. But my question is what's difference between Java
and C++ in term of static nested class? In which case, it is good design to
use static nested class?

Thanks in advance.

Relevant Pages

  • Static nested class
    ... Java can declare a static nested class. ... I can compile this code. ... But my question is what's difference between Java ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: Extending Inner Classes
    ... My apologies, I am still somewhat of a new programmer to Java, I did ... already had this static nested class. ... and DataGroup2 access code from the ParseData class that way instead ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)