problem with BMP files

From: Vasilios Vonikakis (bbonik_at_ee.duth.gr)
Date: 09/23/04

    Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:08:24 +0300

    Does anyone know a way of loading and storing BMP image files with the C
    language for
    image processing? I have tried to implement the BMP format myself, but i can
    only read
    BMP files created from "Windows Paint". Any other BMP picture is blank when
    I read it.
    And all the BMP files that i try to read are of the same size, no
    compression and same
    bit depth.

    Are there any libraries that automatic load-store and manipulate BMP files?

    This is important for my work...

    Thank you in advance!

    • Re: problem with BMP files
      ... I should also mention that before posting a question to this group i ... >> Does anyone know a way of loading and storing BMP image files with the C ... >> image processing? ...
      (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)
    • Re: problem with BMP files
      ... >> Does anyone know a way of loading and storing BMP image files with the C ... >> image processing? ... > Also make sure that you are reading the file from bottom left. ...
      (sci.image.processing)
    • Re: problem with BMP files
      ... > Does anyone know a way of loading and storing BMP image files with the C ...
      (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)
    • Re: problem with BMP files
      ... > Does anyone know a way of loading and storing BMP image files with the C ...
      (sci.image.processing)
    • problem with BMP files
      ... Does anyone know a way of loading and storing BMP image files with the C ... I have tried to implement the BMP format myself, ...
      (sci.image.processing)