Re: (C) missing semi-colon

From: Paul Fedorenko (pfedorenko_at_look.ca)
Date: 11/05/04

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:18:40 -0500

Actually... if you don't mind me asking another question... if you look at
main(), there's a line where my function game_menu() is called. The program
basically skips that part, and just executes the next line. am I maybe
calling the function wrong?

is writing: void game_menu(player1); alright as a function prototype?
Or do I have to use something like
                  void game_menu(player1[20]);
or possibly void game_menu(&player1); instead when passing a string?

I know the first one is fine for a single character char variable.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Instrumentation + BCEL | ASM
    ... final String owner, ... Strangely enough, with this method added, I can only transform methods with exactly one argument of type String). ... But I don't seem to know how to get hold of method signature, so there can be problems if consecutive threads call timed methods with the same name, but different signatures. ... private void genStartCode() { ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Yet another way to use Java
    ... * @param mainClass e.g. FontShower, ... StompProject (String mainClass, ... * does this project have a jar ... void mkDescBtm() ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Creating multiple instances of objects
    ... > Can you post the server maincode, your IDL, and the full stack ... // Naming Service specification. ... typedef string tTbls; ... void SetCurrentTableraises; ...
    (comp.object.corba)
  • Re: Command Parser
    ... shortcut to writing the full declaration of 'void function1(Connection ch, ... UserList users, string ARGS)'. ... Then you can instantiate the class with the invariant arguments passed to the constructor or otherwise initialized as part of the instantiation, and then just pass the non-invariant data (the command argument) to each method when it's called. ...
  • getting the thing to be LL(1)
    ... PHRASE expressions, and any field specifications must be the same. ... void orExpr(): ... String[] fpA; ... String nearOp(): ...
    (comp.compilers.tools.javacc)