text fixed with graphics and eqations

From: SJ (yonder_at_o2.pl)
Date: 11/17/04

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:12:39 +0100

Hi,
I'd like to pu text fixed fith graphics and equations onto some
control.
And I don't know which one.
I tried to use TRichEdit but its doesn't show graphics and eqation. How can
I show these elements. It's best resolve for me.
I thought that HTML format is good resolve as well(without equations, can be
with??) but I don't know which control should I use to show HTML page.

Links, documentation, anything

Thanks for any suggestions

SJ

Relevant Pages

  • text fixed with graphics and eqations
    ... I'd like to pu text fixed fith graphics and equations onto some ... It's best resolve for me. ... I thought that HTML format is good resolve as well(without equations, ... but I don't know which control should I use to show HTML page. ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: text fixed with graphics and eqations
    ... > I'd like to pu text fixed fith graphics and equations onto some ... It's best resolve for me. ... > I thought that HTML format is good resolve as well(without equations, ... but I don't know which control should I use to show HTML page. ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: text fixed with graphics and eqations
    ... >> I tried to use TRichEdit but its doesn't show graphics and eqation. ... It's best resolve for me. ... >> I thought that HTML format is good resolve as well(without equations, ... but I don't know which control should I use to show HTML page. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • RE: Again Error 0x80244010
    ... Click "Control Panel". ... please follow the next suggestion. ... to follow the steps I have provided below in order to resolve this issue: ... type regsvr32 MSXML.dll in the Open box and click OK. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: Lookup problems
    ... I was able to resolve this problem by doing the following: ... Remove the combo box control from the form. ... typing in an entry works, ... "Keith" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)