OT: So, if you claim to have no free will...

From: Rhett Oracle (rhett97_at_marketbanker.com)
Date: 11/24/04

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 05:43:00 GMT

If you claim that there is no such thing as free will, then you are hereby
ordered to state the following:

"I release my will to the care of the Mother of Everything,
unconditionally."

Of course, if you _do_ have free will, you'll possibly have some
unpredictable reaction to such an edict.

But if you have no free will, then it is ordained that you have no choice
whatsoever but to absolutely, irrevocably refuse to claim "I release my
will to the care of The Mother Of All."

Thank you very much.

Relevant Pages

  • OT: So, if you claim to have no free will...
    ... If you claim that there is no such thing as free will, then you are hereby ... "I release my will to the care of the Mother of Everything, ... irrevocably refuse to claim "I release my ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: So, if you claim to have no free will...
    ... > If you claim that there is no such thing as free will, then you are hereby ... > "I release my will to the care of the Mother of Everything, ... Danny ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: So, if you claim to have no free will...
    ... > If you claim that there is no such thing as free will, then you are hereby ... > "I release my will to the care of the Mother of Everything, ... Danny ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Mom with cancer, legal rights to bring her to my home?
    ... benefit your mother. ... sister and the facility now providing care for your mother did not ... Could my sister prevent this from happening, ... the sort you speculate about would be "insane" if you were to sue, ...
    (misc.legal)
  • Re: Navigating The Budget Maze, Without Getting Lost
    ... house and took care of her mother. ... Pets don't get walked and they defecate and pee all over the house. ... When someone is in excruciating pain the way Rita's mother was, ...
    (soc.retirement)