Re: Convert Static Array to Dynamic Array ?

On 12 Jul 2005 23:13:28 -0700, raxitsheth@xxxxxxxxx wrote in
comp.lang.c:

> I am using array in my progrm...
>
> is there any tool /tips so that i can convert my program to Dynamic
> Array...so that I can Add more Element to Array....
>
> Code is around 4000 line 'C' (not C++) program....

How is the array defined, and how is it accessed?

It may be as simple as replacing the global array definition with a
global definition of a pointer to that type, and allocating memory for
it early on in main(). Then again, it may not be that simple.

You need to provide more information.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

  • Re: Looking for speed performance to draw line.
    ... each item in an array, that being the next and/or previous indexes. ... and it's next pointer to the previous item's original next pointer. ... Next -1, Prev 0 ... shapes up into shape classes that implemented the required commands ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi.graphics)
  • Re: Multiple Condition Sumif Formula
    ... Andy. ... > revenue column. ... > & I've tried to enter the formula as an array by doing ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Variable Drop Down
    ... >my php script to recognize the value in "who" when potentially there ... >are 4 different values stored in the "who" array? ... >Can someone shead some knowledge? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Row Compression
    ... Otherwise, use Jim's suggestion ... > And want to remove rows with a blank in column 1 and collapse the whole ... > array to get: ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • scroll select
    ... arr = getMultiple; ... var keep_array = new Array; ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)