easy question about free()
- From: "Michael" <michael5139@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:40:30 +0800
if I have declared:
typedef struct something_big_struct Something_Big;
<lots of stuff>
and I allocate some memory:
bigPtr = malloc(sizeof(Something_Big));
After I'm finnished with bigPtr do I need to free a_big_thing separately?
ie do I need to free(bigPtr -> a_big_thing) before I free(bigPtr)?
Thanks for your help
- Prev by Date: Re: A newbie's code
- Next by Date: Re: Syntax issue
- Previous by thread: Re: SPEC CPU2006 announced
- Next by thread: Re: easy question about free()