Re: SPEC CPU2006 announced

In article <6rgse2ta8at085o1vkbomfn483bmru1ebi@xxxxxxx>,
Al Balmer <alremovebalmerthis@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Comp.lang.c is not just for C questions. The subject is likely to be
of interest to many comp.lang.c people.

So are chocolate, sex, cars, movies, and many other subjects.

But those subjects are not more of interest to comp.lang.c readers
than to the general public. The SPEC benchmarks are, because they are
used to evaluate C implementations.

-- Richard

  • Re: Overview
    ... Al Balmer a écrit: ... libraries here since it is an essential part of most implementations. ... I'm really glad that I'm only a casual contributor to this newsgroup, ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: strtoint
    ... > This news group is dedicated to the language as defined by the ... > newsgroup, with readers that use various implementations, that ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: embOS for M16C - your experinece (MITSUBISHI SUCKS)
    ... >even their own engineers complain that management is asleep! ... Note to readers: It's widely known that Ronald Reagan suffers from ... Al Balmer ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Seeking an SHA-256 implementation in C
    ... A SHA-2 implementation in C by Olivier Gay ... Are either of these implementations preferred by the ... readers here? ...
    (sci.crypt)