Re: SPEC CPU2006 announced
- From: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richard Tobin)
- Date: 25 Aug 2006 11:04:15 GMT
In article <6rgse2ta8at085o1vkbomfn483bmru1ebi@xxxxxxx>,
Al Balmer <alremovebalmerthis@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Comp.lang.c is not just for C questions. The subject is likely to be
of interest to many comp.lang.c people.
So are chocolate, sex, cars, movies, and many other subjects.
But those subjects are not more of interest to comp.lang.c readers
than to the general public. The SPEC benchmarks are, because they are
used to evaluate C implementations.
- Prev by Date: Re: When does msg queue fails??
- Next by Date: Re: new one to c
- Previous by thread: Re: SPEC CPU2006 announced
- Next by thread: easy question about free()