Re: c++ calling c functions
- From: CBFalconer <cbfalconer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 17:29:37 -0500
Bill Reid wrote:
CBFalconer <cbfalconer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
i am trying 2 merge 2 projects into one project.One project is
using c language and the other one is using c++ code.
both are working very fine independently.But now i need to merge
both and my c++ code should call c code.but when i tried to call
a function in c code externing that function in my c++ code, i am
getting unresolved external symbol error. Whatever i try its
giving more and more errrors...so is it possible to merge 2
if so how can i do that?
Follow the following organization. The result works for both C and
We're getting closer here...
----------- note from here on --------------
/* a C header file for linking to C++ */
...or C++ header file for linking to C...
No, you can't link C++ to C, in general.
Chuck F (cbfalconer at maineline dot net)
Try the download section.
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Signed & unsigned types
- Next by Date: Re: Unexpected Results
- Previous by thread: Re: c++ calling c functions
- Next by thread: Re: c++ calling c functions