Re: c++ calling c functions

CBFalconer wrote:
No, you can't link C++ to C, in general.

I'm curious in what sense you mean that. C++ provides the concept of C
language linkage, and I believe that most C++ implementations support
that feature. Without getting into the details of how it works, it's
supposed to allow precisely what you've said can't be done. Are you
saying that most C++ implementations don't support this feature? Are
you saying that this feature doesn't work, or that it does work in
some special cases, but that in general it doesn't? Could you expand
upon that?
.