Re: c++ calling c functions

CBFalconer wrote:
No, you can't link C++ to C, in general.

I'm curious in what sense you mean that. C++ provides the concept of C
language linkage, and I believe that most C++ implementations support
that feature. Without getting into the details of how it works, it's
supposed to allow precisely what you've said can't be done. Are you
saying that most C++ implementations don't support this feature? Are
you saying that this feature doesn't work, or that it does work in
some special cases, but that in general it doesn't? Could you expand
upon that?

  • Re: c++ calling c functions
    ... and I believe that most C++ implementations support ... saying that most C++ implementations don't support this feature? ... Chuck F (cbfalconer at maineline dot net) ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: query error handling
    ... Doug Miller wrote: ... he is saying "Ah, this feature was introduced in PHP version 5.2". ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Work Menu - Word:mac 2008
    ... Word developers know it's a BAD feature on whatever platform ... Certainly not because they're saying 'Well if you'd only ... individual items from the list... ... command, but there are a few points to consider here: ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: The inch that changed tennis forever
    ... there was quite a nice feature piece ... What we are saying is that small ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: 5.2-RELEASE TODO
    ... >> So are you saying it Will work in single user mode perhaps? ... feature did you.. ... "Witchcraft is in essence the worship of the powers of this world, ... "Connecting with energy is something humans have to be open ...
    (freebsd-current)