- From: CBFalconer <cbfalconer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 18:07:08 -0500
Flash Gordon wrote:
Hai , I'm new to this group, I'm very happy to be a part of this
group,I am searching for an IT job and this sunday I have an
Interview . They gave me some Topics on Pointers,Pointer to
Pointers,Pointers to Structures,Pointers to functions and
Pointers to arrays....Will anybody Help me on this topics? and
give me some tips to attend an interview.....thank you ........
Go to the comp.lang.c FAQ at http://www.c-faq.com/ and read the
relevant sections. Also re-read the relevant sections from you
text books and course notes and re-do the exercises.
Remember that arrays and pointers are fundamentally different
There is the one practical piece of advice I have seen in this
thread. Follow it.
[mail]: Chuck F (cbfalconer at maineline dot net)
Try the download section.
- Prev by Date: Re: bitwise operator !!
- Next by Date: Re: GCC Optimisation Produces Different Results
- Previous by thread: Re: Help
- Next by thread: Re: Help