- From: Phil Carmody <thefatphil_demunged@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 21:08:09 +0300
cri@xxxxxxxx (Richard Harter) writes:
On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:45:50 GMT, "Dik T. Winter" <Dik.Winter@xxxxxx>
In article <4a5f8d18.58641281@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> cri@xxxxxxxx (Richard Harter) writes:
This is still a brilliant piece of coding. What better name for a label?
Indeed. It's a pity that one can't use it for all of one's labels.
And all variables ought to be named "variable".
An excellent suggestion. Should all programs be named "program" or is that
going too far.
I think 80% of the programs that I write are called 'crap' and compiled
from /tmp/crap.c . "program"'s just far to verbose for programs like that.
If GML was an infant, SGML is the bright youngster far exceeds
expectations and made its parents too proud, but XML is the
drug-addicted gang member who had committed his first murder
before he had sex, which was rape. -- Erik Naggum (1965-2009)
- Prev by Date: Re: help a beginner with void function
- Next by Date: இஇஇ Options!!≮DISCOUNT!!!!! Brand (lv, nike, jodarn, fendi, adiddas ect) Tshirt,Jeans,Shoes,Shirts,und-erware,Pants,Hoody,Hats Sunglasses ect, welome to www.fjrjtrade.com≯(***)
- Previous by thread: Re: goto
- Next by thread: Re: goto