Re: OT: Will non net-neutrality kill the internet?

John Kelly wrote:
On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:17:02 +0200, Sjouke Burry
<burrynulnulfour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

John Kelly wrote:
Not understanding everything about God is no excuse for willful
ignorance of His laws and purpose.
Amazing how you can read the mind of a deity.

Anyone can read the Bible. But few do.

It was penned by men but authored by God. The foolish say "there is no
God"

But if there is no God, then why does the universe exist at all? Why is
there not merely a void of nothingness? Mathematically, is a void of
nothingness more probable than a universe consisting of matter? Can you
devise a proof, or counter proof?

In science, you cannot proof non-existence ,not for gods, fairies, or trolls or ghosts.
The burden of proof works the other way around.
And positive proof is missing.

And in the bible you can find all sorts of contradictionary statements.

Apparently you only read what you fancy.
And claiming to know what your god(if he exists) thinks,
is the ultimate arrogance.

  • Re: The Chinese Religion
    ... Void gives rise to Light and Night. ... Then heaven and earth are born. ... God is to me a Void. ... earth and created human beings who are primitive native to this planet, ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: A treatise on how one willfully becomes an atheist
    ... knows that existence implies a creator and design implies a Designer -- ... convenient out of having God forgive us. ... Creator which fills the void in life that was meant only for the ... That is how people learn to become atheists, and, how they abandon it ...
    (talk.origins)
  • A prior i posteriori
    ... It sounds Greek, it even feels Greek ... If God was created when the first bit of information in the void ... is different than what goes on outside the physical universe. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: The Chinese Religion
    ... to me GOD does not exist in real sense but in religious sense they do because these people are under the spell of a pre-conditioning process that they are not being aware of. ... Tell something more than your "Void" and that "Mark" on your forehead stuff but I can tell you that if you don't know why there exist electrical manifestation in everything under known physics then you better shut up because every cellular atoms in your body is electrical in nature and as such it is a mystery why we have consciousness but then don't tell me your "God thing" because if those atoms in your cellular level stop spinning you are dead by now, no consciousness, just a peace of death meat ok? ... Then heaven and earth are born. ... 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: Correct Bible Study
    ... Their creation comes from Void. ... In Chinese it is 'wu chi'. ... > In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. ... > And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)