Re: ptrdiff_t maximum
- From: John Kelly <jak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:47:15 +0000
On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:40:58 +0100, Ben Bacarisse <ben.usenet@xxxxxxxxx>
Ian's solution did not work for me, when I tried it with long long.
Does it work for you?
I don't know. If you re-post it I'll check. I was talking about the
expression I posted:
OK. I saw that before, but it got lost in the shuffle. I'll take a
closer look this time.
Web mail, POP3, and SMTP
- Prev by Date: Re: ptrdiff_t maximum
- Next by Date: Re: trim whitespace
- Previous by thread: Re: ptrdiff_t maximum
- Next by thread: Re: ptrdiff_t maximum