Re: Help with structs

On Aug 27, 12:27 am, Behind China Blue Eyes <chine.b...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Any solution amounts to the same thing. There are a few things to reduce the
complexity, like a generic balance routine the pre-coerces arguments to a common
type.

I'm starting to lean toward something like that. I wrote it off
initially because I thought it would be inefficient for something like
(+ 1 2 3 4 7/8) where I could do integer addition for the first 4
numbers then coerce the result to a rational. However I'm starting to
think that may be premature optimization.

You can also flatten the switches with something like switch
(100*obj_1->type + obj_2->type).

I'm not quite sure how this would work. Why multiply by 100?

Thanks
Jack Trades

I thought Nobody Owens ended your organisation.

We're an elusive group!

Thanks
Jack Trades
.