Re: hex error

Mark Bluemel <mark_bluemel@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Richard wrote:
"Bill Cunningham" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

This code compiled but I only got one hex for the J and that was it. I
want the string to be printed in hex. What did I do wrong.

#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
char *p = "JUNK";
printf("%x\n", *p);
}

Bill

You turned your computer on too quickly and all your hex bytes got
stuck. Try dipping it in an oil bath and giving it a good shake. I find
that works.

I think his problem is that he hasn't made enough random changes yet.

Possibly. But the oil bath should help induce some Browning Motion.

--
"Avoid hyperbole at all costs, its the most destructive argument on
the planet" - Mark McIntyre in comp.lang.c