Re: hex error

Mark Bluemel <mark_bluemel@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Richard wrote:
"Bill Cunningham" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

This code compiled but I only got one hex for the J and that was it. I
want the string to be printed in hex. What did I do wrong.

#include <stdio.h>

int main()
char *p = "JUNK";
printf("%x\n", *p);

You turned your computer on too quickly and all your hex bytes got
stuck. Try dipping it in an oil bath and giving it a good shake. I find
that works.

I think his problem is that he hasn't made enough random changes yet.

Possibly. But the oil bath should help induce some Browning Motion.

"Avoid hyperbole at all costs, its the most destructive argument on
the planet" - Mark McIntyre in comp.lang.c