Re: hex error
- From: "Default User" <defaultuserbr@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:44:00 -0500
"osmium" <r124c4u102@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I guess it's pretty obvious I don't think he is a troll.
I would suggest digging out some of his really old posts, from 7-8 years
ago. He "knew" more C back then than demonstrates now.
Either he's trolling, or regressing in his knowledge. Either way, it's to no
one's benefit to reply. He's been in my killfile for a long time.
- Prev by Date: Re: FFTW: Inverse of forward fft not equal to original function
- Next by Date: Re: Are these the best set of bitset macros in the world or what!?
- Previous by thread: OT: Rubik's Cubes (was Re: hex error)
- Next by thread: Re: hex error