Re: hex error

"osmium" <r124c4u102@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:8fc7teF2foU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I guess it's pretty obvious I don't think he is a troll.

I would suggest digging out some of his really old posts, from 7-8 years
ago. He "knew" more C back then than demonstrates now.

Either he's trolling, or regressing in his knowledge. Either way, it's to no
one's benefit to reply. He's been in my killfile for a long time.

Brian

  • Re: yes, Arnab, WE are the idiots. Now go be a big boy and play in your room while we discuss some t
    ... direct kill-filing of Whisper and Rupedski; ... Hamster's log of killed posts. ... I suppose I might need a killfile. ... Love the audacious "trolling Whisper" concept from RuPEDski. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Spain "square passes" four goals against Italy
    ... Posters are easy to ignore or killfile (the exception is the mass ... flooding type of trolling which is disruptive if one is using Google ... Groups--but that type of trolling is rare these days). ... 'staches" posts. ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: Message from Bill Maher to the Republicans
    ... He might be the only jerkoff I'll ever need to killfile. ... I have to admit, for example, that I find Ronnie Bateman's posts strangely fascinating, like looking at a car wreck on the highway to see if there are any severed body parts lying around. ... You're trolling, Ronnie, and you're not very good at it. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: RH9 Installation Problem
    ... If you find my posts annoying from your mushroom perspective, then killfile ... But STOP TROLLING, FUNGUS. ... Paul Lutus ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)
  • Re: simulating local lexical variables with symbol macros
    ... respond to my posts in such a way that affirms my observations. ... If you disagree you ... | Please explain why my posts are trolling. ... Remember that the quality of my responses is subject to your own limited ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)