Re: standard doubt
- From: Ian Collins <ian-news@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:09:28 +1300
On 12/13/10 09:05 AM, io_x wrote:
you still need toworry about endianess. Intel goone way motorola and
many risc chips another.
uint32_t has the size: 32 bits ok
where is the problem in define for uint32_t the endianess too?
i read one book that say the endianess has effect only for the way
the data is represented in the memory
good i say just
to see each uint32_t number as one little-endian number
and this for each computer
But it isn't. So we're stuck with two schemes.
- Prev by Date: Re: standard doubt
- Next by Date: Re: strcpy overlapping memory
- Previous by thread: Re: standard doubt
- Next by thread: Re: standard doubt