String: "anti" string oprator

Hi,

The # operator converts a parameter to a string. Is there a way to
"anti" string?

For e.g.

char *p="abc";
char *q="xyz";

#define declare_fun(x) void <anti string>x( void)

main()
{

declare_func(*p);
declare_func(*q);
}

I would like to get the following after the preprocessor is run:

main()
{
void abc(void);
void xyz(void);
}

Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks,
Parag

  • Re: Instrumentation + BCEL | ASM
    ... final String owner, ... Strangely enough, with this method added, I can only transform methods with exactly one argument of type String). ... But I don't seem to know how to get hold of method signature, so there can be problems if consecutive threads call timed methods with the same name, but different signatures. ... private void genStartCode() { ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Yet another way to use Java
    ... * @param mainClass e.g. FontShower, ... StompProject (String mainClass, ... * does this project have a jar ... void mkDescBtm() ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Creating multiple instances of objects
    ... > Can you post the server maincode, your IDL, and the full stack ... // Naming Service specification. ... typedef string tTbls; ... void SetCurrentTableraises; ...
    (comp.object.corba)
  • Re: Command Parser
    ... shortcut to writing the full declaration of 'void function1(Connection ch, ... UserList users, string ARGS)'. ... Then you can instantiate the class with the invariant arguments passed to the constructor or otherwise initialized as part of the instantiation, and then just pass the non-invariant data (the command argument) to each method when it's called. ...
  • getting the thing to be LL(1)
    ... PHRASE expressions, and any field specifications must be the same. ... void orExpr(): ... String[] fpA; ... String nearOp(): ...
    (comp.compilers.tools.javacc)