Urgent requirement of NetApp SAN/NAS Storage Engineer-Infrastructure Engineer @ Hartford, CT for 6+ months
- From: Ravi <ravi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 10:50:15 -0700 (PDT)
Title: NetApp Engineer
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 6+ months
• Provides Storage engineering on design, engineering and development of information SAN/NAS technology solutions.
• Manages the troubleshooting and resolution of infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations.
• Experience in evaluating, planning and management of multiple NetApp SAN/NAS systems in both Data Center and Remote site locations.
• Day-to-day operational background should include a strong understanding of the Data Ontap operating system as well as various NetApp protocols (i.e. CIFS, FCP, NFS, multi-protocol) and data replication (i.e. SnapVault/SnapMirror) technologies.
• Additional skills should include Cisco and Brocade Fibre Channel switch administration. Some Windows 200x, Exchange, Linux or ESX virtualization server administration skills are a plus.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least six, typically eight or more years experience in all phases of infrastructure network management or its equivalent in education and work experience.
Interview Process: Telephonic then F2F or Skype
Thanks and Regards,
Samiti Technology Inc. | 120 Wood Ave South # 509
Iselin, New Jersey 08830| USA, Hotmail Id: ravichd
Work : (732) 516 -0066 Ext 308 | FAX :(732) 516-0069
Email : ravi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Visit : www.samititechnology.com
- Prev by Date: Re: interpret this code?
- Next by Date: crash on centos 5
- Previous by thread: interpret this code?
- Next by thread: crash on centos 5