using a custom class in a list

From: cppaddict (cppaddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 10/14/03

Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 00:36:30 GMT

What do I have to do in order to create a list of one of my own classes?
That is, in order for:

list<myClass> myList;

to be a valid statement. I know I might have to define an iterator on it,
or implement operators like ++, but I don't know the details. Can anyone
let me know, or point to a good reference on the web?

Thanks,
cppaddict

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The Enigma has been unravled
    ... There's a similarly strange thing that happened with ... parameters passed by reference. ... "iterator adaptors", before folding them into my library. ... to wrap the default RasterIterator within a simple iterator adaptor. ...
    (comp.ai.philosophy)
  • Re: returning a pair of iterator.
    ... separate class Session holds the array list reference. ... single iterator, like all other Java iterators which has a hasNext ends ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: [XS] DESTROY: free or flush? "related" objects?
    ... > object is equivalent to a close which always fails. ... >> B type as a Perl reference to a list, ... > destroyed while an iterator referring to it still exists. ... nor a full Perl reference to the parent object. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • The Enigma has been unravled
    ... to return a reference to a temporary. ... "iterator adaptors", before folding them into my library. ... to wrap the default RasterIterator within a simple iterator adaptor. ...
    (comp.ai.philosophy)
  • Re: returning a pair of iterator.
    ... separate class Session holds the array list reference. ... single iterator, like all other Java iterators which has a hasNext ends ... different concepts from those in the Java collections library). ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)