Struggling Comp Sci Student

From: Stan (stans_52_at_netzero.net)
Date: 10/15/03

Date: 14 Oct 2003 22:11:20 -0700

Hey everyone, I've got a computer science class and we're working on
C++. I am struggling with nested loops and have a really simple
assignment, but I can't get it to run the loop. I need to run a loop
that has someone guess at a number 5 times and if they get 45, it
tells them how many guesses they needed. It also has to tell them if
they leave the range of guesses from 0 to 100.

I need help.

Can somebody help me please!!!

Stan.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: naming variables for loops
    ... I am new to matlab and have been struggling with the looping. ... Iwould like to make a loop over variable names. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Help with dev tool and language selection (or coding) - New to programming
    ... I am struggling with the fact that I cannot manually creat 30K ... I will need a tool that will loop thru the dataset and spit out the ...
  • Re: problem with subsets
    ... Leandro Callegari Coelho wrote: ... I'm struggling to write a set of equations. ... and I write the loop ... You might find w/ N rather small first more easily enlightening... ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Quick Cubase plug-ins question
    ... I'm new to Cubase, but I'm trying to get to grips with it ... struggling a little. ... One thing that's bugging me: ... I've heard that you can set up a drum loop (import it as a wav file, ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Help with If / Loop / Adding cells
    ... I am looking for code to accomplish the below but my efforts are not ... working and i'm struggling to find a topic that is similar enough to ... I need this code to loop through all worksheets named "sheet" & number ... Then loop to next worksheet. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)