Win32, writing API's etc..

From: jbruno4000 (jbruno4000_at_aol.com)
Date: 11/26/03

Date: 26 Nov 2003 17:56:18 GMT

Can anyone point me to a good on line tutorial for using Win32 and writing
API's, or at least a good book on the subject? I need to start writing
applications that utilize windows functionality.

thanks!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Confusing stack effects
    ... The source is a sequence of x86 processor instructions. ... A Win32 Application is a PE. ... for writing a user friendly Click&Go Interface. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Internet update component
    ... I'm writing a new application in D2007 win32 and wan't to build in the ability to check on new versions and download them from an ftp-server. ...
  • Access denied fro GetShortPathName in Windows Vista
    ... I have a win32 application that creates a directory in Users's Application ... Data\MyFolder) and writing application specific data there. ... path for the folder that I created from the same application. ... Any workaround for this issue? ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc)
  • Re: Precompile assembly from Delphi!
    ... a win32 application? ... I'd guess not, too, but nothing is stopping you from writing a .Net ... sufficiently unambiguous search terms - yesterday I wanted to know ... where the 'Tag' property was introduced (in Control, as it turns out, ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
  • Re: File I/O using NASM in 32-bit mode
    ... I realize you don't seem to know squat about Win32, ... easily done as a Win32 console application as it is a DOS application. ... There is no benefit, from a programming ease point of view, to writing ... this as a DOS app. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)