C help: how to activate arrowkeys and stack of earlier commands

_at_(none)
Date: 12/20/03

Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 12:08:54 -0100

Hello.

How do I activate the arrowkeys and the stack of ealier commands in a C
program. I use GCC 3.2 under linux.

Thank you,

Hans Brøns

Relevant Pages

  • Re: C help: how to activate arrowkeys and stack of earlier commands
    ... > How do I activate the arrowkeys and the stack of ealier commands in a C ... I use GCC 3.2 under linux. ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: Coldfire development on Linux host
    ... My preferred development host is a i586 PC running SUSE 10.0. ... The target CPU is a Coldfire MCF5407 or similar running raw ... I downloaded the CodeWarrior Linux Platform Evaluation suite from Freescale ... As for gcc, you can simply download the latest gcc source and compile it for cross development. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: reiser4 vs politics: linux misses out again
    ... And when have I ever accused Hans of anything? ... > users and good for the success of Linux outside your elite club. ... Believe it or not Jim, but I'm absolutely sure Hans really ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Testing ham radio software on Sun hardware.
    ... Is that like the way Micro$oft adheres to the W3C standards? ... It sometimes means code built with gcc will not compile on better compilers. ... The other issue is that people often write code that works on Linux, but makes use of Linux specific header files. ... If anyone has some open-source UNIX or Linux code they would like to test on a Sun, using a commercially produced C compiler, let me know. ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: Linux, X, ld, gcc, linking, shared libraries and stuff
    ... I suppose that the same is possible for Linux. ... LD...I could, of course, just continue to use GCC and everything would be ... I then attempted to determine what shared libraries were linked ... I don't know if Linux ldd is just different or if this is an indication of a problem. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)