Accessor Methods

From: LuCk (LuCk_at_insight.rr.com)
Date: 12/30/03

Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:14:44 GMT

Can someone explain what these really are for example:

void SetFrameRate(int iFrameRate) { m_iFrameDelay = 1000 / iFrameRate; };

I know what functions are and i know what void is and stuff but i dont get
the whole `Accessor Methods` term i guess.

Regards,
Carl

Relevant Pages

  • Re: mirror question
    ... but eddie is just a newbie who only posted 3 times, ... so as usual on this forum if you dont understand the OP, compensate your ignorance by insulting the OP. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Http handler - need some help
    ... dont ask me what was the problem. ... > public void ProcessRequest ... > protected override void Dispose(bool disposing) ... > private void InitializeComponent() ...
  • BoxLayout cant be shared?
    ... private JTextArea excText; ... JPanel textPanel = new JPanel; ... public static void main{ ... I dont see using the same BoxLayout in more than one component, ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • Re: BoxLayout cant be shared?
    ... private JTextArea excText; ... public static void main{ ... I dont see using the same BoxLayout in more than one component, ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • Re: Genes and the Mind
    ... I really dont know what you mean by "swaying" someone with a study. ... Could you provide the reference for "the article in question"? ...
    (uk.philosophy.humanism)