Re: endianness and sscanf/sprintf

From: Peter Pichler (pichlo7_at_pobox.sk)
Date: 01/01/04

Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 18:05:20 -0000

"Jeff Schwab" <jeffplus@comcast.net> wrote...
> EventHelix.com wrote:
> > You will be fine as everything is being converted to characters.
> > As long as characters are represented as 8 bytes,
>
> bits?

Not that it matters. The second sentence almost invalidates the otherwise
perfectly correct first ;-)

Peter

Relevant Pages

  • Re: endianness and sscanf/sprintf
    ... "Jeff Schwab" wrote... ... >> You will be fine as everything is being converted to characters. ... Peter ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Just how stupid is Quesada?
    ... Nay?", that almost everybody supports Spidey's marriage, unlike Joe ... Newsarama user that Quesada made a ... "Peter Parker never was a family man. ... templates undermines both the universe and the point of the characters. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe)
  • Re: Just how stupid is Quesada?
    ... Newsarama user that Quesada made a ... "Peter Parker never was a family man. ... If you can tell me that Spider-Man would have ... templates undermines both the universe and the point of the characters. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe)
  • Re: Just how stupid is Quesada?
    ... Newsarama user that Quesada made a ... "Peter Parker never was a family man. ... If you can tell me that Spider-Man would have ... templates undermines both the universe and the point of the characters. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe)
  • Re: The Good Wife--The most sophisticated drama on PNB tv? ("Foreign Affairs" spoilers)
    ... Ari, during interview rehearsal, that she'd forgiven Peter, that she ... scenes, is a dramatic way of illustrating the extreme distance between ... If she wasn't born upper middle class, her husband was ... Regardless of where the characters are from, ...
    (rec.arts.tv)