***External access help***

From: 187 (element4emerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 02/21/04

Date: 21 Feb 2004 06:09:35 -0800

How would i go about accessing a text file within a program and
modifying it. I have vc++ six and it would be cool to know how to do
this. I am looking at making a program that will automatically update
my website depending on information i put in a database.

Relevant Pages

  • [Long] It should have been easy...
    ... My application is a Winforms one, connected to a SQL Server 2000 database; ... I created a single dialog form for adding and modifying entries in both ... tables, since the schema is the same; the form operates on a single DataRow, ... FormCompanyData form = new FormCompanyData; ...
  • Re: [Long] It should have been easy...
    ... > My application is a Winforms one, connected to a SQL Server 2000 database; ... > I created a single dialog form for adding and modifying entries in both ... > FormCompanyData form = new FormCompanyData; ... > MyApp.DataSetCustomers.CustomersRow newrow = ...
  • Re: PowerHouse 4GL question: database locking
    ... The only way I have found of preventing anybody from modifying the data ... Subject: PowerHouse 4GL question: database locking ... The SET LOCK ...
    (comp.sys.hp.mpe)
  • Re: Database Splitter
    ... > Modifying your copy of the front end is no issue. ... > If the Linked Table Manager proves inadequate, ... rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. ... >> employees start using a database to record time card activities ASAP. ...
  • Re: PostgreSQL connection problem
    ... I previously experienced some strange problems between PostgresSQ and VW73. ... I don't know if this is the good way but after modifying the following I was able to pass all EXDI tests. ... The default values are the database test1 running on localhost port 5432 ... Do you have a user called "bbadger" that needs no password? ...
    (comp.lang.smalltalk)