Re: using declaration question

From: Mike Wahler (mkwahler_at_mkwahler.net)
Date: 02/26/04

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:10:27 GMT

"Christopher Benson-Manica" <ataru@nospam.cyberspace.org> wrote in message
news:c1llrj$622$1@chessie.cirr.com...
> Mike Wahler <mkwahler@mkwahler.net> spoke thus:
>
> > 7.3.3 The using declaration
>
> > snip lovely quote from Standard
>
> Ah, a quote from the Standard - thank you :) (even though it has now
> obliterated all my hopes and dreams...)

Please don't shoot the messenger. :-)

> So here's my SUPER question:
> How can I reconcile conflicting destructor declarations when multiply
> inheriting, which I WOULD do with using; if that old wolf Stroustrup
> hadn't forbidden it...? *sigh*

Sorry, I'm a MI 'virgin', hopefully one of the gurus can help.

I am watching your little 'project' with interest.
Have you visited Dietmar's web site?

-Mike

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Pop ups
    ... Messenger" may be free, but I really don't believe that a free bogus ... solution is significantly better than unnecessarily paying for the ... > understanding that the matter was explained on Steves Gibsons's page ... However is not 'Shoot the Messenger' preferable to ...
  • Re: trevor philips
    ... Shoot The Messenger follows one man's painful journey towards ... On the way he finds both his own attitudes and the ... expectations of his community challenged. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: OT: First Amendment Repealed
    ... | You shouldn't shoot the messenger, but you damn well need to rough him up. ... |> | the reporter should be able to publsh this classified info? ... free speech wasn't meant to be a tool for compromising ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Windows Messenging SPAM
    ... Using "Shoot the Messenger" is as bad as doing nothing. ... but I really don't believe that a free bogus ... real solution offered by many of the spammers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: trevor philips
    ... There's a programme on our black guests tonight which has got the PC ... David Oyelowo stars in a brave and provocative drama by Sharon ... Shoot The Messenger follows one man's painful journey towards ...
    (uk.politics.misc)