Adding public key encryption into my p2p program

From: Brian (brian_at_DoNotSpam.com)
Date: 03/20/04

    Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 03:10:58 -0500

    I wrote a p2p file sharing program for my networking class, and now we need
    to add a public key encryption to the program. (I use TCP) I don't really
    need an entire layer of encryption for communication between peers and
    between peers and the "Rendezvous Server"(which is the entry point into the
    p2p network) All I need to encrypt is the files sent between peers, and also
    the messages sent between peers.. Is there any simple public key encryption
    library I can use for this purpose? I'm using Solaris..

    Thanks!

    • Adding public key encryption to an existing appliation
      ... I wrote a p2p file sharing program for my networking class, ... to add a public key encryption to the program. ... between peers and the "Rendezvous Server"(which is the entry point into the ...
      (comp.unix.programmer)
    • Re: Adding public key encryption into my p2p program
      ... > need to add a public key encryption to the program. ... > peers, and also the messages sent between peers.. ... Does that mean you've already considered and rejected OpenSSL, ... standard SSL/TSL or SSH support. ...
      (comp.lang.cpp)
    • Re: Adding public key encryption into my p2p program
      ... > to add a public key encryption to the program. ... > need an entire layer of encryption for communication between peers and ... > p2p network) All I need to encrypt is the files sent between peers, ... libraries posted from time to time. ...
      (comp.lang.cpp)