multiple inheritance compiler warning

From: <- Chameleon -> (cham_gss_at_hotmail.NOSPAM.com)
Date: 03/27/04

Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 12:34:42 +0200

warning C4250: 'TTFtoFontGL' : inherits 'SaveToFontGL::SaveToFontGL::SaveFont' via dominance

what is this? why via dominance when I have only one "SaveFont" implementation?
My classes:
class FontCreator
{
public:
    virtual void SaveFont() = 0;
};

class FontFromTTF : virtual public FontCreator
{
    // add extra functionality, but with no implementation of "SaveFont()"
};

class SaveToFontGL : virtual public FontCreator
{
    void SaveFont(); // implementation here
};

class TTFtoFontGL : public FontFromTTF, public SaveToFontGL {};

I can work with these warnings but this makes debugging very annoying