Re: INCITS/ISO/IEC 14882:2003 vs INCITS/ISO/IEC 14882:1998

From: JKop (NULL_at_NULL.NULL)
Date: 04/25/04

Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 14:16:47 GMT

Jeff Schwab posted:

> JKop wrote:
>> Just download it from somewhere else, I did. Paying for the C++
>> Standard is like paying to go for a walk. If I _did_ have the
money,
>> then I'd make a _voluntary_ contribution, but charging for the C++
>> Standard is extortion.
>
> Do you steal other things you can't afford, too?

Yes.

Why? Are _you_ too proud to? I've had numerous versions of Visual
Studio, none of them paid for.

-JKop

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Off the system
    ... >>Since the overstaying rules are imposed by BW, enforcement should be paid ... If they can't afford to pay, or there is too high a level of ...
    (uk.rec.waterways)
  • Re: bathroom tile removal memoquery
    ... I live in a reasonably expensive area and don't get paid ... possibly afford to pay people to do simple home repair type tasks for you. ... It didn't for one reason - one bedroom. ... If I hired someone to do it, I would have easily paid 3x what I ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Takamine
    ... For the life of me I can't understand the "Rage" of Takamine's. ... in his studio. ... But I would never have paid what it cost new which was close to ... turned up in a local guitar shop. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Takamine
    ... I think the Tak GS-330 is amazing for $300 and one of the best deals you can ... been used in his studio. ... But I would never have paid what it cost new ... it turned up in a local guitar shop. ...
    (alt.guitar)