Re: frequently asked C and C++ interview questions along with their answers

From: John Harrison (john_andronicus_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/17/04

Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 08:18:25 +0100

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 03:11:02 -0400, rohi
<rohit_archer22@nospam.yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> dear friends,
>
> I have applied for a job in a software company.
> a friend of mine told me that the written test will basically contain
> questions from C & C++.I would be happy if someone could please send some
> basic interview questions asked in C and C++ along with their answers.
> Thanking you.
> rohit_archer22@nospam.yahoo.co.in

I searched on google for C++ interview questions

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=deskbar&q=C%2B%2B+interview+questions

You could have done the same.

John

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A few silly questions
    ... you'd much rather insult others from the anonymity of usenet. ... If you're looking for a friend, ... Yeah, ... You keep invoking Google. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: A few silly questions
    ... muffle free speech and that doesn't sit well with me. ... If you're looking for a friend, ... You keep invoking Google. ... fall back on insult. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: A few silly questions
    ... Yeah, but I shot them down with a Bazooka. ... you'd much rather insult others from the anonymity of usenet. ... If you're looking for a friend, ... The thing you need to remember is that Google ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: - E04 - Leadership! Google, Guido van Rossum, PSF
    ... Still has nothing to do with my friend or anyone else who works at Google. ... >>programming and/or developing large software systems a plus. ... Some Lisps are self-hosting. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Fooey! - "USB Powered Microphone Preamp" yielded no hits!
    ... Google is not my friend, ... Looks like the only way I can slay a Dragon is with an AC powered device. ... I got 438 hits on google with "USB microphone pre-amp", ...
    (comp.speech.users)