Linux & C++

From: Brandon Roberts (h3avyarms_at_frontiernet.net)
Date: 07/20/04

Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:01:51 -0500

I'm not a programmer but i have messed with Visual Basic in windows and made
some things with it but now I'm wanting to learn C++ on linux and I'm
looking for some good free resources to get me started.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The Microsoft Way (OT)
    ... > yet there isn't one single original thing about Windows that didn't appear ... MS did in the beginning, and cash in on support, and later improvements? ... Its left to the programmer. ... This card stated, ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: If you cant write Text2.Text = Text1.Text, then VB clone is no good
    ... I have found a good solution: Jabaco. ... Systems programmer, an early advocate and fanatically committed to ... tester for OS/2 (which became a lead-in to beta Windows) and I was hooked. ... What is it in the .Net framework that so many people are speaking in favour of? ...
    (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)
  • Re: RosAsm Team is Still Making Excuses
    ... "Windows is awful, so we should make things WORSE!" ... certainly means for an assembly language programmer - with a good enough ... it won't matter to lose a few bytes ... Drip, drip, drip, drip... ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Copy Right Protection
    ... | So that technique provides some protection but not total. ... the Windows solution only works for Windows. ... | what images to protect and which images not to protect. ... | make it available for free, but the programmer using codeguru.com was told ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • My "Search" function in Win XP suddenly stopped (Totally)
    ... I have used PC's for 10+ years and I've used Windows since 1989. ... not even close to being a computer expert or a programmer. ... GUI or Command thousands of times in various permutations. ...