Forward declaration of a nested class

From: Jiri Palecek (jpalecek_at_web.de)
Date: 07/26/04

Date: 26 Jul 2004 13:41:39 -0700

Hi
How can I (can I?) forward declare a nested class without having
to define the class it is nested in? Like this

class A;
class A::B;
void f(A::B*);

Thanks in advance

Jiri Palecek
japeleck at web dot de

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Static nested class
    ... > static class Inner { ... In Java, when you create a nested class, its instance is automatically ... declare a nested class, you only define a type, there is no instance ... you declare the actual data member. ...
    (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)
  • Re: Static nested class
    ... > static class Inner { ... In Java, when you create a nested class, its instance is automatically ... declare a nested class, you only define a type, there is no instance ... you declare the actual data member. ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: Forward declaration of a nested class
    ... > How can I forward declare a nested class without having ... If fmust coexist with other overloads of f, ... Jonathan ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Nested class definition
    ... Recently someone sent a link to C++ performance report ... In that document, I saw a strange example, which assumes that a nested class ... void fcn1_impl; ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Exposing properties in a nexted class?
    ... I have a nested class and I would like to expose the properties of the nested class. ... property unsigned BirthDay ... property float MaxHeartRate ... void set ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc)