Detecting DTFM

From: Dominik Susmel (dominikRE_MOVE_THI__S_at_vongestern.com)
Date: 09/14/04

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:02:21 +0200

I'd like to take in a stream of audio from sound card (linein - but that
doesn't matter), and process that stream to detect DTFM tones, and output
accordin numbers - in real-time, ofcourse..
Anyone knows if there is a library for that (open-source or otherwise),
since it's a common issue... or atleast a direction where tolook for
information...I've been googling with not much success, and I have no audio
programming expirience whatsoever (I'm a graphics programmer) :/ Lib should
be Win32 compatible, with preference for Linux also, but goal is for Win32

thanks,

--
Dominik Susmel | art director
www.vongestern.com | vonGestern art company . Zagreb, Croatia