Detecting DTFM

From: Dominik Susmel (dominikRE_MOVE_THI__S_at_vongestern.com)
Date: 09/14/04

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:02:21 +0200

I'd like to take in a stream of audio from sound card (linein - but that
doesn't matter), and process that stream to detect DTFM tones, and output
accordin numbers - in real-time, ofcourse..
Anyone knows if there is a library for that (open-source or otherwise),
since it's a common issue... or atleast a direction where tolook for
information...I've been googling with not much success, and I have no audio
programming expirience whatsoever (I'm a graphics programmer) :/ Lib should
be Win32 compatible, with preference for Linux also, but goal is for Win32

thanks,

--
Dominik Susmel | art director
www.vongestern.com | vonGestern art company . Zagreb, Croatia

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Digital reception problems just on BBC in Brighton
    ... Found 1 video stream. ... Found 1 MPEG audio stream. ... Closing starting GOP. ... Video stream 1 now starts at 00:00:01.188 ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Creating a speaking tapi application
    ... Now I want to play that audio with speaker instead of recording. ... It is called terminals because when we talk about video streams ... earlier date that perhaps I could monitor the incoming stream and attempt ... CComPtr pEnumAddress; ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)
  • Tips for recording audio streams
    ... recording streaming audio from the Internet on a Linux box. ... You can use it on the command line or from ... This records the audio stream linked to in RealAudio format ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: wma files quit playing
    ... are: Windows Media Audio decoder. ... STREAM: Description: File ... ASF file format detected. ... Format Tag: 355 ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Creating a speaking tapi application
    ... Please suggest how to use terminals and streams to make real time ... Now I want to play that audio with speaker instead of recording. ... earlier date that perhaps I could monitor the incoming stream and attempt ... CComPtr pEnumAddress; ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)