Detecting DTFM

From: Dominik Susmel (dominikRE_MOVE_THI__S_at_vongestern.com)
Date: 09/14/04

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:02:21 +0200

I'd like to take in a stream of audio from sound card (linein - but that
doesn't matter), and process that stream to detect DTFM tones, and output
accordin numbers - in real-time, ofcourse..
Anyone knows if there is a library for that (open-source or otherwise),
since it's a common issue... or atleast a direction where tolook for
information...I've been googling with not much success, and I have no audio
programming expirience whatsoever (I'm a graphics programmer) :/ Lib should
be Win32 compatible, with preference for Linux also, but goal is for Win32

thanks,

--
Dominik Susmel | art director
www.vongestern.com | vonGestern art company . Zagreb, Croatia

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Digital reception problems just on BBC in Brighton
    ... Found 1 video stream. ... Found 1 MPEG audio stream. ... Closing starting GOP. ... Video stream 1 now starts at 00:00:01.188 ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Creating a speaking tapi application
    ... Now I want to play that audio with speaker instead of recording. ... It is called terminals because when we talk about video streams ... earlier date that perhaps I could monitor the incoming stream and attempt ... CComPtr pEnumAddress; ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)
  • Tips for recording audio streams
    ... recording streaming audio from the Internet on a Linux box. ... You can use it on the command line or from ... This records the audio stream linked to in RealAudio format ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: wma files quit playing
    ... are: Windows Media Audio decoder. ... STREAM: Description: File ... ASF file format detected. ... Format Tag: 355 ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: VOIP Softphone
    ... The application receives a data stream off the network. ... spaced out every 50 milliseconds which equates to 800 bytes of audio data. ... in my application by either dropping packets if they are to late, ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.mmedia)