how to use boost.thread

dingounan_at_163.com
Date: 10/01/04

Date: 1 Oct 2004 06:28:29 -0700

how to compile boost.thread,and set it?
I have trouble.
platform: windows XP
compiler: Borland C++ Compiler 5.5.1 commandline tools
thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: hmm..interesting
    ... you've got a discussion of ARM vs Intel architecture here: ... And ARM is rapidly running away from RISC. ... mainstream (many netbooks and smartphones run Linux instead of Windows ... And hardly any C compiler does. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.hardware)
  • Re: Redefinition of target errors
    ... compiler instead of the Borland compiler. ... I can't remember if you said your Perl was activestate. ... to find a link or a way to get dmake for Borland. ... The last time I tried to compile a perl module written in C for Windows it was a real PITA. ...
    (perl.dbi.users)
  • Re: Stalin ported to Windows.
    ... Therefore, the compiler ... Stalin from Scheme sources; it took six hours to generate the C ...   Junia and Reane  got a working Windows port from the C ...
    (comp.lang.scheme)
  • Re: hmm..interesting
    ... work out at more power per Watt than x86. ... mainstream (many netbooks and smartphones run Linux instead of Windows ... the fact that Visual Studio allows you to get away with fairly sloppy ... difficult to find a C compiler that *doesn't* have vendor-specific ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.hardware)
  • Re: C++ programming migration from DOS to Windows
    ... compiler, so the current compiler is quite competitive WRT to ... There are a couple of ports of gcc to Windows. ... Comeau is more or less unique: the best language conformance you can ... IDEs: Microsoft and Borland have both produced decent IDEs in the past, ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)