Re: I need big integer library.

From: John Harrison (john_andronicus_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/28/04

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:50:54 +0100

"Mike Leepman" <m154058@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:a743db83.0410270911.3a69dc4b@posting.google.com...
> Hello all programmers.
>
> I need use very big integer (128, 256 and more bit length) in my
> program. Do anyone known where is free (or not free) library for
> support this integer?
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Mike.

http://shoup.net/ntl/

No recommendation is implied.

john

Relevant Pages

  • Re: demonic problem descriptions
    ... given that hardware floats exist and need to be ... > and they do their calculations in BCD - essentially, ... and they ask us for BCD support from the language. ... That's another large group of FP programmers who have left ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: C++ CLI interest
    ... The question about this newsgroup activity level is: ... That niche currently is as a glue between .Net and native Windows technologies but even that will probably be phased out in the future before Microsoft drops all .Net support in VC++. ... Golly I am just thrilled that as a C++ programmer I am being told to use that wonderful RAD technology MFC as opposed to the .Net framework. ... The truth must be faced that the "support" for C++ and .Net was just a dog and pony show to grab C++ programmers and turn them into C# .Net programmers. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc)
  • Re: libitery directory in gcc-3.1.1 source code package
    ... >> I suspect that would encourage programmers to write code that only ... Compilers are already free to give a diagnostic for code that assumes ... system you want to support. ... were required by the language, that small amount of work would be done ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Python, Perl, Lua, Ruby -- anybody??
    ... everything-else have spoilt programmers into not even trying to ... removing write support for VFAT probably slimmed it ... I guess that's one argument for using Perl instead. ... Perl can byte compile (or compile with GCC via "perlcc" although ...
    (comp.os.msdos.djgpp)
  • Re: Garbage collection
    ... Unfortunately making an accurate GC for C would require compiler ... "The programmers knows what he does" it would be ... support GC or beeing against it. ... So I'd argue there's hardly a language whith more tools ...
    (comp.lang.c)