Help with research

From: elena (elena_at_monmouth.com)
Date: 02/16/05

Date: 15 Feb 2005 20:26:29 -0800

I'm a Java/C++ developer who is also studying psychology.

I would really appreciate it if you would complete a survey that I'm
using for a research project on programmers.

It's easy [Yes/No answers] and takes about 5 minutes.

I will be presenting the results at the American Psychological
Association convention in August.

The study link is:

                     http://www.elena.com

The survey measures "cognitive style" (analytical/intuitive) which
describes how you process information and learn. The people I've
pre-tested it with found it to be pretty interesting.

I can go to my friends, however it occurred to me that it might be
better to post in a newsgroup and get a larger, more diverse, and
random sample.

Thanks again for your time,

Elena

Relevant Pages

  • Help with research
    ... I'm a Java/C++ developer who is also studying psychology. ... I would really appreciate it if you would complete a survey that I'm ... using for a research project on programmers. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Help with Research
    ... I'm a Java/C++ developer who is also studying psychology. ... I would really appreciate it if you would complete a survey that I'm ... using for a research project on programmers. ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Help with research
    ... I'm a Java/C++ developer who is also studying psychology. ... I would really appreciate it if you would complete a survey that I'm ... using for a research project on programmers. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Help with research
    ... :I'm a Java/C++ developer who is also studying psychology. ... :I would really appreciate it if you would complete a survey that I'm ... :using for a research project on programmers. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Help with research
    ... Apologies for this off-topic post. ... I'm a Java/C++ developer who is also studying psychology. ... I would really appreciate it if you would complete a survey that I'm ...
    (comp.lang.python)