try-catch name

From: White Wolf (wolof_at_freemail.hu)
Date: 02/21/05

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 00:36:38 +0200

Hi,

I cannot believe my eyes, but so far I could not find out what is the name
of the construct, which is built from one try block and the catch clauses
(handlers). I am not looking for a grammar name, but something people can
remember, like handler. But is not handler, because those are the catch
clauses and the try does not belong there. I have looked at all my books
and the standard, but I could not find a name. :-(

Is there anyone who knows that name? If there is, please share it with me
here. :-)

--
WW aka Attila
:::

Relevant Pages

  • Re: try-catch name
    ... >> I cannot believe my eyes, but so far I could not find out what is the ... >> people can remember, like handler. ... >> are the catch clauses and the try does not belong there. ... Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: try-catch name
    ... > I cannot believe my eyes, but so far I could not find out what is the name ... But is not handler, ... > clauses and the try does not belong there. ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: try-catch name
    ... White Wolf wrote: ... > I cannot believe my eyes, but so far I could not find out what is the name ... But is not handler, ... > clauses and the try does not belong there. ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: try-catch name
    ... >> I think actually the standard calls the whole construct an exception ... >> handler, which consists of a try clause and one or more catch clauses. ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: SubForm question
    ... Jeff wrote: ... No. there is no built in way to get the procedure name. ... you really want your error messages to include that kind of ... handler with the procedure name and error number. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)