try-catch name

From: White Wolf (
Date: 02/21/05

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 00:36:38 +0200


I cannot believe my eyes, but so far I could not find out what is the name
of the construct, which is built from one try block and the catch clauses
(handlers). I am not looking for a grammar name, but something people can
remember, like handler. But is not handler, because those are the catch
clauses and the try does not belong there. I have looked at all my books
and the standard, but I could not find a name. :-(

Is there anyone who knows that name? If there is, please share it with me
here. :-)

WW aka Attila
RTFM: Not just an acronym, it's the LAW!