_wcsupr () with german characters

From: Ajey (ajeydudhe_at_gmail.com)
Date: 03/30/05

Date: 29 Mar 2005 22:29:05 -0800

Hi,
      I have a string which contains some german characters e.g
'Menü'. I am converting it to upper case using wcsupr (). But ü is
not converted to Ü. There are other characters too. I can use the
_wsetlocale () function before using _wcsupr (). I cannot use the
current machines locale setting. The strings have to be converted to
upper case based on the locale of the target
machine which is a SQL Server. What's the most efficient way of
converting the string to upper case considering the language specific
characters. I tried using the _wsetlocale (LC_CTYPE , L".OCP"); which
uses the OEM code page. This seems to be working. What's the difference
in OEM code page and language specific code page?

Thanks in advance

 Ajey