Re: When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!! ----- gwH1XTS3

From: Howard Brazee (howard_at_brazee.net)
Date: 03/29/04

Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:12:59 GMT

Outsourcing of US jobs to overseas cost us jobs and money. In fact, this $
amount is about 1/3 of what we get by doing IS work for people overseas.
(although it is only 1/2 the jobs - we are outsourcing the cheap jobs, they our
outsourcing to us more expensive jobs).

Are you demanding that outsourced help get rid of their accents?

Or would you like to have all countries only use local labor?

Or would you like Our country to sell a lot more IS services to overseas than it
buys (the current situation).

Relevant Pages

  • Re: When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!! ----- gwH1XTS3
    ... > Outsourcing of US jobs to overseas cost us jobs and money. ... > amount is about 1/3 of what we get by doing IS work for people overseas. ... and one guy in a brown suit. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: OT: Vote McCain - Not Hussein!
    ... and I am talking about skilled jobs, being lost here in favor of other ... countries. ... I don't think the really *skilled* jobs are being outsourced. ... offense, but IT/programming is a prime target for outsourcing, simply ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Charles Murray "The Plan" ends poverty
    ... He suggests that every American over age 21 be given $10,000 ... It is endless rows of Indian women who are answering the phones these days because the government has outsourced these services to the lowest bidder, ignoring the potential multiplier effect of paying Americans to do these jobs. ... private companies and the private companies are outsourcing to India. ... Those salaries and taxes are paid into the local economy and contribute to that economy, ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: High-skilled jobs in finance and medical research going to India
    ... offshore-destination FAQ") that this is slowing down quite a bit and other cheap currency countries are getting into the act of grabbing jobs. ... India No Longer Offshoring Destination ... Offshore outsourcing is declining and has a high failure rate, defective products, is leading to a new pheonmenon: ...
    (sci.research.careers)
  • Re: OT: If You Get the Ax, Dont Blame India
    ... Outsourcing Is An Old Story With New Critics ... The world economy has been through the same phenomenon ... Production chains broke up, with specialized manufacturing taking ... West who lost their jobs. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)