Re: Cobol Editor For Windows

From: Lueko Willms (l.willms_at_jpberlin.de)
Date: 09/09/04

Date: 09 Sep 2004 18:20:00 GMT

. Am 09.09.04
schrieb robert@wagner.net.yourmammaharvests (Robert Wagner)
    auf /COMP/LANG/COBOL
     in 89t0k0lj26p167vric35hpkoama74tpejn@4ax.com
  ueber Re: Cobol Editor For Windows

  on Ultraedit:

RW> With a little work, you could probably make it
RW> understand Cobol (then post the config file here).

  There is a file on the Ultraedit website for COBOL syntax
highlighting.

  ftp://ultraedit.com/wf/cobol.txt

  Overview of all additional language files:

  http://www.ultraedit.com/downloads/additional.html

Yours,
Lüko Willms http://www.mlwerke.de
/--------- L.WILLMS@jpberlin.de -- Alle Rechte vorbehalten --

"Kein Land kann seine Probleme in dieser globalisierten Welt allein
auf sich gestellt lösen. Entweder wir retten uns alle zusammen oder
wir gehen zusammen unter. Heute mehr denn je gilt das Wort von José
Martí: Das Vaterland ist die ganze Menschheit."
               - Fidel Castro, Caracas (Veneuzuela), 3. Februar 1999

Relevant Pages

  • UltraEdit Highlight file for COBOL.
    ... for COBOL ... source editing. ... UltraEdit site. ... code folding of if/endif code sections. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: COBOL Compiler for Windows
    ... I am looking for a Free COBOL IDE and Compiler for Windows XP. ... You can use Open Cobol and using UltraEdit or ... Notepad++ for viewing your code. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: System Environment Variables
    ... computer has ever had is Windows XP professional. ... also tried a script that Pete Dashwood posted here last July, ... I downloaded  the express version of SQL Server 2008 to ... If you use Fujitsu COBOL you need to install it on ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: System Environment Variables
    ... computer has ever had is Windows XP professional. ... also tried a script that Pete Dashwood posted here last July, ... posting about it and WSH I might not have realized it existed. ... If you use Fujitsu COBOL you need to install it on ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: R: GOBACK (was: Perform Thru/Go to vs. Perform - Compile Speed
    ... you haven't demonstrated it scaling past a handful of 'paragraphs' ... Not realizing Cobol can be anything ... It's the Windows and Unix way to make a program responsive. ... A large ammonium nitrate bomb 40 feet away ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)