Cobol Compiler

Does anyone know if there is a compiler for Cobol that creates
independently executable programs, e.g. that do not need to be run
using a runtime environment? Can be a commercial one. TIA.

  • Re: Cobol Compiler
    ... anguel@xxxxxx schrieb: ... > Does anyone know if there is a compiler for Cobol that creates ... > independently executable programs, e.g. that do not need to be run ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Cobol Compiler
    ... >> Does anyone know if there is a compiler for Cobol that creates ... >> independently executable programs, e.g. that do not need to be run ... IBM also have their own version that may or not work on Linux. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Cobol Compiler
    ... >> Does anyone know if there is a compiler for Cobol that creates ... >> independently executable programs, e.g. that do not need to be run ... Tiny Cobol can generate self contained COBOL programs or so I am told. ... I use Slackware Linux. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: invoking a method
    ... The use of SET as shown here, will not work outside the Fujitsu Object COBOL ... invoke DBObject ... I will admit I have not worked on anyone else's Cobol compiler so I ... typical reference manual for a Cobol Compiler will have line and box based ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: C03 abend when omitting CEE.SCEERUN from JCL
    ... The AMODE, RMODE, RENT, and RES information are link-edit information, not ... "compiler option" information. ... VS Cobol Program is actually OS/VS Cobol (amblist shows 5740CB103 as ... Do you mean VS COBOL II or OS/VS COBOL? ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)