Re: COBOL FAQ *moved*

> It is supposed to have an 'IE compatibility'

There are dozens of extensions for Firefox, one of which is 'view in IE
mode'.

The ones that I have installed include Adblock (there is an Adblock
plus that I should get), FlashBlock, Anidisable, Objection, ImageZoom
and SpellBound.

  • Re: Best Newsgroup for Multiplayer Action games?
    ... >>>For the discerning surfer that hasn't tried Firefox and the Adblock ... let several other very useful extensions. ... Opera has completely inbuilt ad blocking. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Re: Firefox, Flash, java
    ... Flashplayer plugin, Java, and AdBlock when trying to use Firefox 1.5. ... Some of the extensions have never been brought up to date, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: No 9 Chickweed on Sundays anymore?
    ... Have you tried the Adblock (or Adblock Plus) extensions for ... Firefox? ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Unexplained temporary freezes in Thunderbird Fedora 13
    ... Firefox 3.0.12, Firefox Mobile 1.0, ... Adblock Plus is an extension for Firefox, Thunderbird, and several other ... i would not install adblock in an email client. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: For advanced Foxfire users
    ... I use adblock. ... I hate ads ... liked but lost it when I upgraded to the latest version of Firefox. ... I hate to be totally stupid, but where did you download yor update. ...
    (soc.retirement)